Our Services / Rejuvenate
A Wellness and Aesthetic Practice & IV Therapy in Austin, TX
Rejuvenate services offered in
Rejuvenate infusions boosts your brain functions, and can also stimulate your skin and hair to give them the support they need to grow stronger, healthier, and more youthful.
1. The Performance IV: This infusion stimulates brian function. Main additives included are Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Theanine, Omega and Phospothylanine
2. Skin Revitalize : Ready to get your skin glowing! This infusion include Vitamin C and Biotin, both that help refresh your skin and rejuvanate collagen production.
3. Customizable : You can customize your infusion to include 3 boosts.
Ready to relax in the elegant office and emerge with a new lease on hair and skin health in less than an hour? Call the office or book your appointment using online scheduling now
Rejuvenate Q & A
What does rejuvenate mean?
Rejuvenate means to grow back. In the anti-aging sphere, regenerate specifically refers to skin and hair restoration. But, the word regenerate can also refer to other types of health restoration, including nail growth and strengthening and whole-body restoration.
For example, the Rejuvenate intravenous (IV) therapy infusions at Revive Medspa and Clinic can support healthy brain and body function as well as hair, skin, and nail restoration.
What nutrients do Regenerate infusions replenish?
Regenerate infusions replenish ideal levels of the nutrients that contribute to hair, skin, and body restoration. The infusions include natural rehydrating substances along with ingredients such as:
- Vitamin A for scalp-nourishing sebum
- B vitamins like biotin for oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the scalp and nails
- Vitamin C fights free radicals that damage skin and disrupt hair growth
- Vitamin D helps repair skin damage and improve hair follicle health
- Vitamin E oxygenates the blood and fights skin and hair aging
- Zinc supports skin repair and growth and keeps oil glands near hair follicles working
Additionally, glutathione, selenium, niacin, fatty acids, folic acid, magnesium, and other nutrients can support your hair, skin, and whole-body health and wellness.
Who might need Rejuvenate infusions?
Regenerate infusions can help with many concerns, including:
- Aging skin: fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity
- Skin inflammation like acne
- Areas of skin discoloration (hyperpigmentation)
- Thinning skin
- Early-stage hair loss
- Weak or brittle hair
- Hair that grows very slowly
- Weak or splitting nails
- Nails that won’t grow or grow very slowly
Dr. Dubey customizes Rejuvenate infusions based on what your restoration goals are.
If you have specific goals requiring targeted treatments, Dr. Dubey can recommend the approach that can help you get the results you want. Microneedling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is one of the most popular anti-aging treatments for skin and hair restoration.
There are also advanced hair loss treatments like low-level laser therapy and the minimally invasive ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant System.
Revive Medspa and Clinic offers the revolutionary BioJuve™ skin care line, which includes a proprietary live strain of potent microbes that stimulate skin restoration from within your body. Many patients notice positive results after using BioJuve products for as little as a week.
To learn more about how you can regenerate damaged skin and hair, call Revive Medspa and Clinic or click on the provided booking link now.